What do I need to get a business websiteGary Mills
What is the process involved in getting my business website up and running?
- We will ask if you have an ABN and are an Australian Registered Business or Company (you will need these to register your .com.au domain)
- We will check to see if your domain name is available for example www.yourwebsite.com.au
- We will recommend a suitable hosting plan for your website, we can also assist you with this if necessary – Read more
- Once you have a domain name and hosting we can recommend a website that is suitable for your type of business and budget
- If you have a business card and/or logo and some existing graphic design as well as any photographs, we will ask for them. If you require additional graphic design or Logos we will give you a price (Basic designs used in a website are included at no charge)
- We will ask you to email us any useful information about your business. The more information the better and we can edit it so as to provide the best content for SEO – Google, yahoo etc..
- Once all the Information, photos, graphics and required logos are received by us we will then do a “Proof Design” for your approval before completing the project.
- Once you have approved the proof design, payment in full shall be required, and your website will go live within 10 days.
- We shall handover your new website and provide you with a 1 hour step by step telephone lesson for new CMS sites.
- We offer free tech support via email or phone, just in case you need any help with your new web site.
We offer a range of websites to suit any budget and we can help with making the right choice for your business.
Call us on (07) 5499 6299, to arrange a time for an obligation free consultation.