Websites For TradiesGary Mills
We design affordable websites for tradies at the best price, we design and build websites that work for you. We will design and build you a website that you can update yourself, you don’t require any technical training. We make the whole process simple from start to finish, including helping with the right domain name and choosing the best hosting package.
There are a lot of frequently asked questions, but the main ones we get asked are below:
Some frequently asked questions
- How much will a website cost? This depends on what you need, but our prices start from as little as $575 – get a free quote here
- How do I get a web address & is it expensive? We will help you decide on the name and check to see if it is available, we will walk you through the whole process. Cost is between $12 – $30 a year.
- What is hosting & how do I organise this? Hosting is where your website is stored so that everyone on the web can see it, we can arrange this for you. We offer fully managed hosting – see details here.
- What if I am not very good with a computer? You don’t need to be an expert, we will show you how to use the website in a 30 minute tutorial included in all our packages. If you can use a mobile phone, we can show you how to use your website.
- How long will my website take? Once we have all the information and any photos we need from you we can have it ready in 14 working days or less.
Our websites are based on what is called CMS this means content managed system. The CMS website means you can make changes to your website and update it any time you want without paying a web designer.
We offer updates to our customers websites for a small cost if they do not want to be involved in the process. The cost for these updates would usually be about $50 and we recommend updates every 3-4 months.
Updates ensure your website has fresh content which helps the search engines like Google find you more easily.
Recent studies show that nearly all consumers (97%) now use on-line media to shop locally read more here. If you do not have a website, you will simply lose business to your competitors.
If your competitors have a website and you do not, you are losing your customers to them!