Terms And Conditions
1. edgewebdesign.com.au is managed by Edge Web Design. edgewebdesign.com.au is hosted on edgewebdesign.com.au which is managed by G.Mills.
3. You agree to use edgewebdesign.com.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of edgewebdesign.com.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to edgewebdesign.com.au.
4. You must not post or transmit via edgewebdesign.com.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
5. Your use of edgewebdesign.com.au does not:
- affect or reduce any obligation owed to You by any Agency;
- reduce any obligation You owe to any Agency.
6. edgewebdesign.com.au is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to Your particular circumstances.
7. Comments on edgewebdesign.com.au are provided by, and are the responsibility of, the person or people who made such postings. We do not endorse, support, or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any the comments posted on edgewebdesign.com.au or endorse any of the opinions expressed.
8. We take reasonable care in linking to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites.
9. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
10. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
11. With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, material presented onedgewebdesign.com.au is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia licence.
12. The development and management of edgewebdesign.com.au is coordinated by us, however some interactions with edgewebdesign.com.au occur on systems under the control of third parties.
13. The Department of Finance and Deregulation is responsible for the security of information while it is collected by, stored on or passing through the edgewebdesign.com.au system.
14. We strive to protect comments and information you provide on edgewebdesign.com.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your comments and information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter edgewebdesign.com.au. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
15. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
16. For more information about how we protect your privacy and personal information, please see our Privacy Statement.
17. In order to participate in, and contribute to, edgewebdesign.com.au you may be required to register and provide an email address.
18. We will only use and disclose your personal information to a person, body or other Agency:
- to provide you with a service that you have requested;
- as authorised by law, for example, if a law enforcement authority or court order lawfully directs us to disclose the information of a user.
22. We may revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
23. Please contact us if you have any questions, problems or feedback regarding our site.
WEBDESIGN AND OTHER SERVICES
1. Edge Webdesign proofs all websites live with our clients, during this time any changes that are requested will be made and approved with the client prior to invoicing and commencing the final build.
2. Once an invoice is paid, in part or in full, it implies that the client is satisfied with the proof shown to them and the final build can commence.
3. Any changes to the design or layout after the final build commences (see #2 above) will be subject to additional charges – this may be waived in certain cases.
4. Images, content or media provided by the client is their sole responsibility. Edge Webdesign is not responsible for any copyright infringement or or other claims whatsoever.
HOSTING AND MAINTENANCE
1. Hosting provided by Edge Webdesign is fully managed and offers no direct server access.
2. We rent server space from industry leading companies who use only the highest quality hardware and software.
3. Whilst we have an excellent track record and take care to ensure all systems are running smoothly, we accept no responsibility whatsover for any loss or damage caused by downtime or loss of service as a result of a server failure, network issue or other problem.
4. Where our maintenance package is purchased we provide WordPress core file updates and backups every 30 days – in the unlikely event of a complete system failure we accept no responsibility for any loss incurred, this is due to the nature of the content managed system.
5. Hosting commences on the date of the invoice and renewals are billed annually or at pre determined intervals.
6. Hosting fees are due on or before the renewal date, failure to make payment by the due date will result in the termination of the service and all files will be deleted.
Harmful Code – Any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
You and Your means the user of this website and edgewebdesign.com.au.
Our, Us and We means the Commonwealth of Australia represented by Edge Web Design.